Toyota Rent A Car
$32-$52/day for a sedan
$70/day for an SUV
$55/day for a truck
$80 – $115/day for a minivan
Renting Through Toyota Rent a Car Means You Can:
- Try Before you Buy – Test-drive a new Toyota model before your next lease or purchase.
- Service Replacement Vehicle – Drive away in the latest model Toyota while yours is being serviced at the dealership.
- Insurance Replacement Vehicle – Is your vehicle being repaired at the body shop? Ask your dealer about a Toyota rental vehicle as a temporary replacement vehicle.
- Personal Business
- Rent to save miles on an upcoming lease expiration.
- Enjoy a weekend getaway in a current Toyota model.
- Rent a comfortable, roomy Toyota for out-of-town guests or a business trip.
- Experience Ground breaking technology, like Toyota’s Hybrid Synergy Drive.
In addition, every Toyota rental comes with complimentary 24-hour Roadside Assistance, covering mechanical breakdown, fluid delivery, tire changes, jump starts, lockout service and towing.
- Valid U.S. drivers license of all those driving the rental.
- All drivers must be 21 years of age.
- Valid proof of insurance that includes the following: Name of insured, company name, policy number, expiration date, and insured vehicle.
- Insurance is also required to transfer to rental car, no insurance is sold in our office.
- Major credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American express, etc.)
- No unauthorized drivers are allowed to operate rental vehicle. All additional drivers must present valid drivers license and be approved by rental agent.
- Vehicles are prohibited from any use that can be viewed as unlawful, unsafe, or outside factory advised use.
- Rental vehicles are not to be used on any poorly maintained roads or trails, i.e. off-roading.
- Rentals are not to be used as taxi or commercial transport vehicles.
- Rentals are not permitted to cross into Mexico for any reason.
*Allowed miles: 250/Daily 1400/Weekly 4500/monthly-$.15 a mile after
**Allowed miles: 350/Daily 1960/Weekly 6300/monthly-$.15 a mile after